Friday, July 17, 2009

pray.

just another sad post.
im extremely tired. i need happy moments but it seems, they're slowly walking away from me. please do come back. i need those back. im happy with someone who s not belong to me, who s barley there. but he stands beside me. there, just one small hint of happy moment. thank you.

but i rather keep things to myself. crap. all.

im still the same old me. holding back. holding to that promises i made to one stupid boy who i wished was mine long time ago of whom, i have forgotten that ever felt the same way for me.

life is not that sweet anemore.

karma hit me back. thank you. you're the sweetest thing now.
some cynics always said, better let go yet some emo pep will stand beside you grieving upon your loss of him to someone else. and they said, you should be happy for him, he is happy and thats the best thing that you will ever feel.
i ever feel.
a good one but still a loss.


im still holding to that promises.


when will i ever get over you?





i believe there always a light on the other path =)

No comments:

People leave & come.