Monday, October 19, 2009

at end

i think, if i rather being too emotional of my conditions at this very moment, im happy to say, i may not be able or will not or even, okay make that, dont even want to blog anymore.

are you following me?
no, i mean by, are you cyber stalking me? so stop what you're doing and start enjoying life as you know it. it may pass you by, once in awhile. i lost that.

so, here's my reality check.

1. your very friend underneath your very nose is bullshitting you behind your back. i might jump to conclusion but "it" prefers make me look shit all this time. a dear friend just told me, im being me, too nice to everyone. been fool there, twice. so, ill stop treating "strangers" nicely.

2. im rather happy now. in terms of. who i really love. u may think its mc donald. are you definitely sure about that? I GUESS, YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL =)

3. my very dearest friend, neza is about to get married. like soon!! hehehehe.. congratulations love.

4. i failed. my BPC of a-so-called-accounting test. sigh~ i nvr meant to be with accounting then. but i am that Good if i try harder. hahaha~

5. warna warni tenunan *a company which never exist but is created by those wonderful people* WON in their own very battle. congrats kamu2.

6. one thing fo sure. i know, now who my friends really are.

7. owh, did i mention? i move on? hehehe. yes. definitely. ive been in this shits for years. i shudnt called it shits. its my long lost dream, so im letting go. hes happy where he is, and as bulltut as i may sound, im happy fo him.

8. now all i gotta do is moving. lost of mistakes here and there. i wont repeat. insya allah. i wont.





SO PEOPLE.

MOVE ON!!! they're happy and you're in misery. lets move. are you believing this? frm me? i, myself not sure. so. i guess. this is the end. of what im writing.

all this posts, all that sadness, my tears and my joys. my very indeed stupid or happy moments. i cherish each of it. the laughters, the smiles and the jump-for-joy times. these are the greatest lessons of my life. if you're part of it. thank you.

and if you happen to read this. you know its for you. stop dreaming.



so here. to all of you.


someone to trust, someone to hold you thru the thick and thin of Life and if they are not ready, let them go. You deserve someone better.

trust me. ive been there.
GOODBYE.
or worst.

No comments:

People leave & come.